Service that has stood the test of time
 
 
Comer's Print Shop was founded in 1932 by Glen and Mildred Comer. They operated the business from a gas station, where Glen worked, and their home. In 1962, they were able to build a new shop on the corner of Lincoln and West Lincoln Streets. When they retired, their son, Jerry Comer, took over the operation of the business for several years. His sons, Jeff and Mike, operated the presses. When Jerry decided to slow down and relax, his son, Jeff, and daughter-in-law, Cindi, purchased the family business. They still run the business at the same location with the continued care and commitment to quality that was started by Glen and Mildred all those years ago.
Our History